7 June 2017

L'éphémère  By Jean-Nicolas Weryha

POP UP SHOW AT GALLERY F 

Exhibition runs for 3 days in June only Thursday 8th, Friday 9th and Saturday 10th
Exhibition Opening night | Wednesday June 7th | 5:30 - 7:00pm
Location: mim, museum of innocence mildura | 31-33 Deakin Ave
Gallery F opening hours | Thurs-Frid 10-4pm | Sat 10am-2pm



Artist Statement
I could speak about my struggle at school due to my dyspraxia, I could speak also about my social awkwardness or the drama surrounding me and my relatives, but in the end, none of these are important now, because I just enjoy what I became.
I'm Nicolas, French artist, with a fine art degree and multiple experiences in art. My dreams always lead me to travel far away from my home, now that I have left France to visit Australia, my dreams have turned into my home.
My artwork is a mix of dreams and fantasy, but mostly because I am after all a  story teller, I like to link each character to a meaning of my existence, my own mind becoming their hive. Once I need them to tell a story they become the actors.
My main character is "Gostpas" the "dream walker" blue eyes shimmer and through his journey, make you travel across my strange world.