12 April 2017

Seascapes Landscapes Still life and Imagination by Eve Nelson

Exhibition runs from: April 13 - May 6
Exhibition Opening night | Wednesday 12 April | 5:30 - 7:00pm
Gallery F opening hours | Thurs-Frid 10-4pm | Sat 10am-2pm
Location: mim, museum of innocence mildura | 31-33 Deakin Ave



Artist Statement
I do not want to hide under a bush – I want the world to see my paintings –


To paint, to create, to mix colours, to exhibit and say come on world look at my paintings and like them, love them, laugh at them – l have used humour, personal observations of real life events, along with my imagination to develop a group of works that have been painted over a period of years. All artworks are original and it is my hope that they appeal to both adults and children alike. I find it hard to resist painting the colours of landscapes, parades, animals and stories l find interesting in popular culture.